Join us for the Ashmont Farmers Market's 9th season! This week's market features:
* #FitFridays Zumba Class in Peabody Square West offered by the Dorchester YMCA (3-4:00p,)
* Entertainment Series: Tee Max will bring his indie folk rock melodies to Peabody Square. T Max is a returning performer whose credits include singer/songwriter, a founder, actor, and producer in Boston Rock Opera; the music director of Project Eno; the publisher/editor of New England’s longest running music magazine— https://www.facebook.com/TheNoiseBoston Check out his music at gimmesound.com/TMax/ and hear him live from 4:00 to 6:30pm.
* Spring Brook Farm of Littleton with fruits, veggies, eggs, preserves, meat, and other items including Fat Moon Gourmet Mushrooms and Carlisle Honey
*Lang Her's Asian Farm selling Scallions, Peas, Pumpkin Leaf, Cherry, Green Beans, Summer Squash, and Snow Peas
* Fornax Bread Company's baguette, batards, and boule's
* Red's Best seafood & Boston Smoked Fish Co products will be available from EverGreen Delivery, either retail at the market or by pre-order at https://evergreendelivery.bike/boston-seafood-delivery-reds-best-fish-share/shop/ to make sure you get just what you want (please allow 24 hours for pre-orders)
* Bittersweet Herb Farm, offering gourmet dried seasonings, finishing sauces, flavored balsamic vinegar, herbal oils, and jams
* Steward Medical Group Carney Hospital, one of our market sponsors, will have licensed dieticians, Lauren Miller & Sarah Maurer, on-hand to educate residents on the benefits of different fruits veggies and sharing favorite recipies
*Level Solar, one of our market sponsors, will be sharing how solar could be the solution for your utility bill as part of our joint Greater Ashmont Goes Solar Campaign.
*City Compost will be offering their subscription composting service to neighborhood residents.
The Ashmont Farmers Market accepts cash, credit/debit cards, and SNAP/EBT. The Commonwealth’s Healthy Incentives
Program (HIP) is replacing Boston Bounty Bucks this year and will match up to $80/month of produce purchases made with a SNAP/EBT depending on family size. (Info: www.mass.gov/hip)
Follow Ashmont Farmers Market on social media or check out the weekly calendar for vendors, music, and special activities at greaterashmont.org/calendar/farmers-market/. See you at the
Many thanks to Greater Ashmont Main Street's Annual Sustainers (the City of Boston's Boston Main Streets program, the Boston Main Streets Foundation, the MBTA, the Martin Richard Foundation, and Trinity Financial/ Trinity Management LLC) and our 2017 Ashmont Farmers Market Sponsors (Carney Hospital, the Codman Square Health Center, the Dorchester YMCA, Eastern Bank, Harbor Health Services, Inc., Level Solar, Meetinghouse Bank, Standish Village, and UMass Boston)! Without them, and our amazing team of volunteers, the market would not be possible.